Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yay.....

More like ugh...Since I shall stay true to the name of this blog, I shall ramble about myself, other people in my house, the world....

Today has been fairly quiet and quick. I don't remeber anything exiting today happening other then my dad giving us a lecture on how wrong we were yesterday. I guess that was well deserved. I'm not gonna talk about how bad my brothers and my sister were, that's past and the past is behind us, at least me. I guess it's easy for me because my mom said I didn't do anything considerably bad except yell at my brother and sister when they ran off while we were in a line.
I draw. Anime, animals, you name it, I just like to draw. Ever since I could hold a pencil I've been doodling. Fron stick people holding...well sticks to very strange looking people holding giant swords.

I guess this entry has no meaning expect to ramble about a short portion of my life, maybe next time I will actually have something to talk about.

With love,

Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment